The Emergency Response Amplified Phone has a 50dB (decibel) incoming amplification, Caller ID, speakerphone and emergency connect features all in one. The emergency connect feature gives you the peace of mind of a security monitoring service, without the monthly fees.
Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Amplified Phone For Hearing Impaired
MSRP $199.95. Harris Communications price $149.95!
How does the emergency feature work?
In the event of an emergency, the wearer presses the emergency button on the small wrist transmitter or the phone. Once the emergency button is pressed, the six preprogrammed emergency contact numbers are dialed, such as family members, friends or neighbors who would be able to respond to the emergency call. If there is no response after 30 seconds or the line is busy, the phone automatically dials the next preprogrammed phone number. It will cycle through the emergency numbers twice.
When the phone reaches a live person, it will play your pre-recorded emergency message. The other person will dial a number (0-9) to confirm that the emergency message has been received and to deactivate the phone from dialing the next emergency contact number. The AEC phone then turns on its speakerphone so that the emergency contact is able to speak and listen to the other user, known as Remote Audio Monitoring.
- 50+ dB amplification makes it easy to hear callers
- Two waterproof battery-operated transmitters with wristband and lanyard included
- Easy to install and use
- Allows you to remain independent with peace of mind
- Reduces the anxiety of those living alone
- Provides added security without monthly security monitoring fees
* May require subscription with local phone company.
- Emergency contact numbers: 6
- Number of attempts to dial emergency numbers: 2 cycles
- Waterproof wrist-watch style (with included neck lanyard) remote control transmitter
- Emergency number displayed on Caller ID screen during dialing
- 10 second custom message recording time
- Dials pre-programmed emergency phone number every 30 seconds
- Emergency dial button
- Wireless remote, (wrist-watch style with included neck lanyard), up to 66 feet distance
- Call cancel on transmitter and base
- Transmitter requires one 12V battery (replaceable)
- Remote audio monitoring
- Adjustable amplification up to 52dB with volume control slide bar, amplification boost button and situational boost button
- Adjustable tone control with full amplification in high and low tones
- Strobe light ring flasher
- Super loud 95dB adjustable ringer volume
- Amplified 3.5mm and 2.5mm jacks
- Hearing aid t-coil compatible
- Amplification reset override
- Six memory buttons and three priority memory buttons
- Screen contrast adjustment
- Caller ID* with 99 name and number storage
- Phonebook with 99 name and number storage
- Up to 12dB outgoing speech amplification
- Auto on-hook after 8 minutes
- Bed shaker (optional - sold separately)
- Desk or wall mount
View The Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Amplified Phone For Hearing Impaired User Manual .
What You Get...
HC-AMPLI600 - Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Amplified Phone For Hearing Impaired
Your satisfaction is our guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within ten days for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
Software and consumables may not be returned.
Restocking fees may apply upon return of some items.
One year manufacturers warranty.